Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Log in to your account
- Click the avatar on top right Click settings
- Click billing into on the top right
- Click cancel
There is no refund if you do not use your membership. We will only refund if you joined a session and we're un satisfied with the support and or results of this community.
Lifetime memberships are active so long as the membership product is an active offering from Body Intelligence, LLC D.B.A SomatIQ Breathwork.
Cancellations made up to [Seven (7) Days] after purchase via [email, text, phone call] will be processed without a penalty.
Cancellations made after [Seven (7) Days] will be subject to a non-refundable (⅓) cost of service.
Any cancellation can be credited towards a future training or Somatic event.
- Example Paid In Full: $3,499 if cancelled after 7 days, refund is $2,332 ($1,133 (⅓) non-refundable deposit).
- Example Payment Plan: $3,799 if cancelled after 7 days, refund is $2,532 ($1,266 (⅓) non-refundable deposit).
- 100% Money Back if you find no value after the first 14 days of the training and attend to calls. (5% refund fee from our merchant processor)
- Example: $3,599 x 5% refund fee from processor = $179.95
If SomatIQ™ Breathwork cancels a training with less than [48 hours notice], a full refund or credit can be applied to future trainings or events scheduled without penalty to the member.
Contact us if you have questions or need further support.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Website includes:
2.1 Personal Data
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Website or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Website.
2.2 Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Website to:
- Improve and optimize our Website
- Send you promotional information, such as newsletters.
- Notify you about updates to our Website.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
4.1 By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
6. CONTACT US